Our aim is to find you the perfect property to suit your requirements with the minimum of hassle.
Please find our charges as follows:
• Single application fee - £240 (non-refundable)
• Extra applicant (s) at £36 each for over 18’s
• Guarantor application fee - £100
• Inventory Costs (Tenants share):
No. of Beds Unfurnished / Furnished
1-2 £35 / £45
3-4 £45 / £55
5+ £55 / £65
• Tenancy Renewal Fee (Tenants share) - £36 (Please note if going onto Periodic rolling tenancy this would just be a one off charge)
• Late Payment Fee – At a rate of 3% above current Bank of England interest rates per day
• Cash Payment Fee (For Bank Depositing/Processing) - £1 per £100 cash
• Check out fee - £50
• End of Tenancy Clean:
No. of Beds Cost
5+ On quotation
If the oven is deemed to need cleaning on inspection then this is extra and will be charged as follows:
£45 for single, £65 for double. Hobs and extractors £25 each
**Please note that tenants will still be liable for a basic move out clean and if on inspection the property is found to be not up to standard and over and above the normal level for the cleaning company, it will then become quotable and liable for more charges on top of the original stated fixed fee **
• Letter requests (For e.g Copy references)- £12 per letter
• Replacement for lost or extra keys - £30 per set
Please note that maintenance / repair costs will be assessed for responsibility and charged to tenant / landlord accordingly.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL ABOVE CHARGES INCLUDE VAT*
Finding a property
The first step is to contact us to provide brief details about yourself and about the accommodation you require. We then search our database for suitable properties for you to view. If not urgent, we log your details so that we can contact you as suitable properties become available. It is wise to start looking about a month before you wish to move, as the nicer properties are viewed and reserved quickly. Our tenancies are granted for a minimum term of 6 months, which may be renewed if all parties are in agreement.
- To view our selection of available properties to let please click on 'Property Search' on the right
- To register your requirements please click on 'Contact Us' at top of page.
Please note that for your safety and peace of mind -
- All of our managed properties are Gas Safe certificated, and inspected for electrical safety, and furniture fire safety
- All Tenancy Deposits (bonds) are held in accordance with the Deposit Protection Regulations.
Viewings will be arranged at times to suit you, including evenings and Saturdays.
Reserving the property
Once you have decided on a property, you will need to complete a tenant application form and provide identification along with the application fee. The application fee is non-refundable.
As a minimum we will require satisfactory references from your employer (or college), a previous or current landlord, and a credit reference report. We may also require a personal reference, and sometimes a guarantor. We may use the services of an independent referencing company to obtain and evaluate these references.
Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly, and payable monthly in advance. The tenant is usually also responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs. All rents are payable by bank standing order to our company bank account or your landlord's bank account.
A security deposit of a minimum of one month's rental will normally be required. This deposit will be treated in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection regulations, and you will be informed of which protection scheme is utilised. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.